Buy Issue 7 here - £3.50
Issue 7 consists of our very own pull-out ‘outsider’ art exhibition consisting of the most uh-mazing art by those living in the margins. ’Inside Out’ is a collection of work by prison artists, artists with disabilities and unemployed artists.
War on Want remind us of those barricaded away in Palestine with their article ‘Alicia Keys don’t play into oppression”.
We catch up with Japanese punk legends Bo Ningen and you gotta check out Liam Scully‘s Royal Spread and ‘Inside the Elephant’ by Niall McDevitt, a 'concrete' poem inspired by the Heygate Estate evictions.
Also includes articles by our gossip columnist Quilla Constance and new disco critic Alex Cepalovic from Art Which is Also a Disco.
For back issues mail firstname.lastname@example.org for issues 1,2,3 and 5 all £3.50 or three for £10
Find La Bouche here:
- Pete Doherty Exclusive - Spontaneous poetry, Interview plus Live review
- EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW with The Fall's Elena Poulou
- Aaron Baarshack - we talk Stalin, Comedy and gatecrashing Windsor with the self-dubbed Prophetic Comedy Terrorist
- In an Ideal World by John Pilger
- War on Want report on Stopping Supermarket Power